Note: The Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership program is currently not admitting new students to the Curriculum and Supervision or Superintendency concentrations.
|Higher Education Concentration||Priority Application Submission||January 15|
|Secondary Application Submission||March 1|
- The Ed.D program admits only for the fall semester.
- Applications will be reviewed beyond those dates on a space available basis.
- Completed applications submitted by the priority deadline receive highest departmental consideration for available funding such as assistantships and fellowships.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of a Masters degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official transcript(s) of all academic work attempted since high school indicating a GPA of 3.5 (on a scale of 4.0) in a graduate degree program.*
- Official report of score on the GRE or MAT that is no more than 5 years old.*
- At least three references* of someone who knows the applicant's current work and/or academic achievements in previous degree work.
- A two page essay (Statement of Purpose) describing prior educational and research experiences and objectives for pursuing doctoral studies.*
- A current resume or vita.
*These items are required of applicants to any of UNC Charlotte's doctoral programs.